Ambrosian Well-being & Engagement Resources Pvt. Ltd. ( ”Ambrosian”) recognizes that the privacy of your personal information is important.
By using this website, you consent to the collection and use of personal information in accordance to this policy. If you provide any information about another person, Ambrosian assumes that you have the consent of that individual to enable Ambrosian to collect and use this information according to this policy.
“Personal information” herein refers to information that can be associated with a specific person or entity and can be used to identify that person or entity.
The contents or any specifications of this website may be revised or modified at any time or permanently withdrawn at the sole discretion of Ambrosian. Such changes may result in your being temporarily unable to access the website or its services.
Use of this Website:
This website and its applications are the property of Ambrosian.
Any unauthorized or malicious use of this website is prohibited and violations may be prosecuted to the maximum under the applicable law. Posting of any material that is false, derogatory, abusive, discriminatory, harassing, obscene, threatening, invasive of an individual’s privacy, offensive to gender or cultural or religious sentiments is forbidden. Similarly, no copyrighted matter may be posted except with express written consent of the owner of copyright.
Ambrosian, including without limitation, its advisors, directors, management, employees, agents, officers, assignees, vendors and their staff, affiliate partners and any subsidiaries shall not be liable for:
- Any risks associated with website availability, accuracy, collection of information and disclosure, corruption of your computer system or any other damages of any kind or nature without limitation arising from the use of this website or its products and services regardless of whether Ambrosian had been advised of the possibility of such damage;
- Investigating the accuracy of any representations made by any person or entity posting material to this website;
- Any opinions, views, approximations, evaluations, prognosis or suggestions of any person or entity posting material to this website;
- For any loss or damage incurred on the use or inability to use this website or any other website.
They also do not provide any express or implied warranties of any kind including without limitation warranties for accuracy, performance, health, fitness, completeness and non-infringement.
The information and materials presented on this website are meant for informational purposes only and do not substitute for any medical, legal or any professional health care advice or diagnosis or treatment of any symptom or condition. You must consult your physician or qualified health care specialist for any specific medical queries/ problems you may have.
All product names, copyrights, logos, service marks, designs, layouts, and graphics displayed on this website that are identified in any manner or appearing in type form different from that of the surrounding text are Trademarks owned by Ambrosian, unless otherwise identified as being owned by another entity. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right, either express or implied, under any Trademark of Ambrosian or any third party. No use of any Trademark may be made without the prior written authorization of Ambrosian.
Further the content of these pages is protected by copyright © Ambrosian Well-being & Engagement Resources Pvt. Ltd. (2016). Unless expressly provided by Ambrosian, none of the contents may be copied, reproduced, published, republished, downloaded, displayed, distributed, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way or by any medium, including for any public or commercial purpose and use.
You are welcome to link to any of our pages, but do not do so in a way that is likely to give your users the mistaken impression that this content is yours or that this website endorses or is affiliated with yours. Framing of this website or any part of it is not permitted unless expressly permitted by Ambrosian.
Ambrosian is committed to protecting all your personal information in accordance with the applicable laws of India and has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial safeguards to protect the same.
Transmission of data on this website shall be at the sole risk of the said person transmitting such data and Ambrosian does not guarantee any security of the same.
You may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. regarding use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
Ambrosian will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties (other than sharing it with its affiliate partners) unless Ambrosian shall have the necessary permission for the same.
If you have reason to believe that any information held by Ambrosian is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and the same will be promptly corrected.
Collection of Information:
Ambrosian may collect personal information including but not limited to:
- Name and job title;
- Company name;
- Contact information including email address;
- Interest relating to Ambrosian products and services;
- Any other information that you may provide.
Use of Information:
Ambrosian may use the information provided by you in the following ways:
- To process your enquiry;
- To understand your needs and provide you with a better service;
- To respond to an email or a particular request from you;
- To administer surveys and promotions periodically and conduct market research;
- To provide you with information related to products or services provided by Ambrosian;
- To perform analytics and improve Ambrosian products and services, website and advertising;
- To keep an internal record of Ambrosian transactions or communications;
- To contact you through any contact information you provide through this website including any postal address, email address, phone number or fax number;
- To provide your information to a third party partner of Ambrosian or its affiliates for marketing or promotional purposes;
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations and legal process;
- As otherwise necessary or useful to conduct the business as permissible under the applicable laws in India.
Links to other websites:
Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this website, their officers, assignees, agents, employees, advisors, directors, management, vendors and their staff, affiliate partners and any subsidiaries from any fees, claims, damages, injury, disputes, cause of action, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs, and any loss of profit, that may arise from your direct or indirect use of this website, its features, information, materials and content or other services of this website or any other services of Ambrosian.
Any enquiries/clarification/information/queries should be directed to email@example.com